Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm 6 Months Old!

Asher is 6 months old! I can't believe it. Soon we are going to be planning his 1st birthday party.. that is crazy to me. Asher is doing great. He is such a happy baby. He is getting the cutest little personality and is very laid back. As long as he isn't hungry or tired we are good to go!

Some of the things he is doing right now are.... He is about to sit up by himselft. He just needs a tad bit of support, but he is going to be sitting up on his own any day now. so far he has eaten peas and carrots and tomorrow we are going to try squash. and oh my.. he LOVES them. He is TRUELY happy when he is eating. He gets so excited and I can't feed him fast enough because he has his mouth open for the next bite! He is rolling over both ways, can hold his body up with his arms (little push ups), he is talking more than ever. He is using the G an D sounds now.. (goo ga, da, etc) Everyday he is changing...
 









 
Oh.. and did I mention how much Asher loves food??? He is SO excited when we sit down to eat. Here are some pics of the first time we tried carrots!




No comments:

Post a Comment