Wednesday, October 28, 2009

6 Month Check Up... (but I'm really almost 7 months old)

Today we had our 6 month checkup! Asher looks great. He weighs 17 lbs 11 ounces and is 28 inches long. He is in the 90% for his height... yes that's right folks... 90%! Who knew I'd ever have a tall kid. :) And he is in the 60% for his weight. His little body is solid. Not fat, not skinny, but solid. He was a CHAMP at the doctors. He was very quiet while the doc did his little check up and only cried just a little bit when he got his shots. What a good little guy. So our Dr. told us to keep him up later at night to try to get him to sleep longer in the morning.. ugh. He gets so tired around 8 pm and he said to try to keep him up until 9:30 or 10 so he will sleep a little longer in the morning.. 5am is just way to early for me! so I hope this works quickly b/c I started to like my nighttime hours to myself!! Also, at 7 months we have to start feeding him breakfast, lunch, and dinner! We need to introduce some fruits soon b/c something just seems wrong with green beans in the morning???

I've got a TON of new great pics so I'll try to post them soon! The other day we had an impromptu photo session b/c its so beautiful right now in Chattanooga.. Check out these amazing pics that Papaw took!














No comments:

Post a Comment